Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
- Help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
- Look and function like natural teeth.
- Are placed/restored in the doctor’s office with minimal discomfort.
- Improve comfort, appearance, speech.
- Have a 98% success rate.
- Allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile and laugh with confidence
- Represent a conservative treatment option—adjacent teeth are left untouched.
- Never develop decay.
- Never require root canals.
- Can provide great stability for a lower denture.
- Can completely eliminate the need for a denture.
- Can help people of any age
- Give patients a third set of teeth that are natural looking and very long-lasting.
Ask yourself these questions related to dental implants:
Am I missing one or more of my natural teeth?
Do I have a complete or partial denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
Have I ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, call us today at (425) 357-1818 to schedule an evaluation appointment and learn more about implants. We would be pleased to evaluate your oral health and discuss treatment options with you.